Friday, April 9, 2010

2 post Friday!!


I was crowned a socialiate by Prissy and Preppy Flamingo! Thank you SO very much, so sorry I didn't thank you earlier! Her blog is absolutely wonderful, y'all should follow it if you do not already. She too is a Lilly lover and always has great posts.

The rules-
Click on the above button and paste onto your blog/website
Answer the below questions
Pass onto 10 bloggers that you Love, go to their blog and let them know they've been tagged

1. Who is your fashion icon? Lilly Pulitzer
2. What is your favorite socialite lit book? Style by Kate Spade, Essentially Lilly, and the Official Preppy Handbook
3. Favorite party theme? I lovee theme parties! I would say Halloween (a major college holiday!) or tennis pros.
4. Go to Halloween costume? This past year I was a cat but next year my big and I are going to be Tiffany's boxes! Just like Summer Wind, such a cute\creative costume!
5. Extravagance you cannot live without? Anything Lilly or Tory Burch,manis\pedis, and SHOES, I have been a bit of a Tory shoe addict lately!
6. Living person you admire? My mom, she means absolutely everything to me and I would not be the person I am today without her tremendous love and guidance.
7. Greatest fear? Being unhappy when I'm older.
8. Trait you deplore in yourself? I worry way too much about the teeniest, not significant things.
9. What talent would you love to have? Well this is more of a trait, but I would like to be more relaxed when I am in front of big groups of people.
10. Greatest acheivement? Getting into college and staying true to my close relationship with my parents

I am passing this onto..(sorry for some reason I couldn't the links to work!)
Let's Be Preppy
The Company She Keeps
College Prep
Summer Wind
The Sweet Sea
Life, Love and Polka Dots
Everything is better in pink
Precious and Pink
Preppy Perfection
Monograms and Manicures
One Preppy Day

Have a lovely weekend! xx, M

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I am also a tory shoe addict! I have had friends at school ask "how many pairs of those things do you have"

    ReplyDelete