Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy almost New Years!



Hello hello!
I cannot believe 2009 has come and gone. It went by so fast! I graduated high school, started college, made new friends, started a blog, mastered the perfect cupcake and brownie, and had many great adventures along the way. I am so very excited for 2010. I truly think things can only get better!

Break has been absolutely wonderful and I have a great time hanging out with all of my wonderful high school friends, the Elles. It's so great seeing all of them, we have not stopped giggling and telling each other stories yet! Tonight we are off to Evanston (where Northwestern is located) to a friend's apartment for dinner and fun! I am excited. It's so terribly chilly here though so I am not sure I will be able to debut my darling new party dress. I may just have to brave the cold! Brownies are in the oven and I just finished a large batch of chocolate covered strawberries so we will be ringing in the New Year with delicious food!

With the New Year comes many new things and resolutions. My biggest goals are to work out more at school and put a small amount of money (a dollar or so) in a little box everytime I do a good deed or do something I am proud of. Hopefully by the end of the school year I will have enough money to buy something special.. can you say a new pair of Tory's? Or a Lilly shift? I say so!

Have a terrific New Year's!
xx, M
PS: I am also going to resolve to blog at least twice a week!

1 comment:

  1. I love your idea of putting in money into a goody jar for each good deed. It's so wonderful, I just may have to start such a jar myself.

    May your 2010 be as eventful and wonderful as 2009!

    ReplyDelete