Friday, July 10, 2009

Music to my ears

One of the best things about summer is going on vacation. In a few weeks, I will be departing for my favorite place in the world, Scottsdale. I have been vacationing there two times a year since I was a little girl. It is my absolute favorite place in the world. It is so very relaxing and resting. When on vacation I sun, read, and listen to music. I have started to compile my perfect "summering" playlist so I thought I would share it with y'all!

Melissa Elizabeth's Summering Picks
Summer Wind: Frank Sinatra

The World on a String: Frank Sinatra

A-Punk: Vampire Weekend

M-79: Vampire Weekend ( A favorite of mine!)

Mansard Roof: Vampire Weekend

Teenage Love: Neko Case

Knocked Up: Kings of Leon

You Found Me: The Fray

Don't Stop Believing: Journey

I 've Gotta Feeling: Black Eyed Peas

Boom Boom Pow: Black Eyed Peas (My friends and I love this song!)

Gravity: John Mayer

Textbook Love: Fleet Foxes

Meadowlark: Fleet Foxes

Come on feel the Illinoise: Sufjan Stevens (Kate Spade's favorite)

Sunshowers: MIA

Jesus Etc: Wilco

Everlasting Everything: Wilco

Rock Your Body: Micheal Jackson

Billie Jean: Micheal Jackson

Sexyback: Justin Timberlake

Senorita: Justin Timberlake

Halo: Beyonce

Deja Vu: Beyonce

Summertime Clothes: Animal Collective

Hometown Glory: Adele

Daydreamer: Adele

If You Seem Amy (quite the play on words!!): Britney Spears

Beautiful Liar: Beyonce and Shakira

Fever: Micheal Buble

Moondance: Micheal Buble

California: Rufus Wainwright

Live High: Jason Mraz

If It Kills Me: Jason Mraz

Love for a child: Jason Mraz

Oxford Comma: Vampire Weekend


Have an absolutely lovely evening,

xoxo M

No comments:

Post a Comment