Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Parties,friends, and vacation

Hey everyone!
I had quite the weekend. Two of my bf's had their graduation parties so it was a very quick and hectic weekend. I had a great time at both of the parties and enjoyed seeing classmates I had not seen in a long time. By the end of the weekend, though, I was pooped!

I had today and yesterday off of work which has been very nice. I worked on Sunday and it was terribly boring! This bad Chicago weather has caused the pool not to be very crowded leaving me bored and ready for sunshine! Today it was a little nicer, some sun, so my mom and I went to the pool which was nice.

I am reading Gossip of the Starlings and I definitely recommend it! It is a really good read! It's the story of two prep school girls and their adventures and misadventures through their crazy lives. The book is a total page turner! Y'all should definitely pick a copy up!

On another note, I leave for vacation in four days! I cannot wait! I am so anxious to get out of town and have a whole week of relaxation. My mom and I have yet to get our manicures but we are scheduled to go on Friday. Any polish suggestions? I usually go with A-Dore-Able, a fantastic, paler Essie color but I was thinking about maybe going for a different color. I usually go with a paler manicure color and a nice peachy color for my toes.

Oh and I got my Ray-Bans! They are lovely and a great purchase.

I'm off for Italian ice with my girlfriends!
Have a great evening,
xoxo M

1 comment: