Thursday, July 2, 2009

A new award!


Oh my goodness, girls! I got another blog award! I am so excited! Thank you so much Summer Wind. I was gifted with the Kreativ Blogger Award! It's a total honor! I am supposed to tell y'all seven things I love..

So here it goes..

Bad reality television ( I still DVR The Real World!)
Vera Bradley
My family and my close relationship with my mother.
My best friends
Arizona, it's my favorite place in the world!
Frank Sinatra
Charlotte York from SATC ( We are verrrry similar!)

Okay I am going to pass this on to....






Have a great evening!

xoxo, M

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Melissa, I appreciate the award. I got this one already and if anyone is interested in my list, it was posted at My Blue Blazer on March 24, 2009. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, College Belle! Your blog is adorable, and I'm honored to have this award from you. Hope you're having a fun summer! xoxo MelyLil

    ReplyDelete