Saturday, September 5, 2009

A peak inside my make-up bag!



Good morning girls!

I hope you all have lovely Friday's! I thought I would do a post about my go to make-up items. I love love make-up and getting ready at night so I thought I could take y'all along with me on my make up regimen.

During the week, I stick with the basics when it comes to make-up. I usually wear my favorite MAC spot cover up which fixes those blemishes and small spots. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who does not want to use a full foundation that you have to put all over. Then I move onto my CoverGirl tanfastic bronzer. I put that all over my face exactly where the sun would hit. I then move onto my Sonia Kashuk beautifying blush which I absolutely love! I am a big blush person and this one is by far my favorite. I wear it in a rosy pink which seems to work well with my complexion. The last step is my mascara. I am a huge mascara fan and love the look of really long eyelashes. I used to stick with the pink and green Maybelline mascara but I have moved onto the Maybelline Pulse Perfection. It is the vibrating kind and really does make your lashes look longer. I would recommend it to anyone who isn't positive they like the vibration and doesn't want to buy the Dior or Lancome mascaras. I finish with my Bonnie Bell (Yes, I'm still a fan at 18!) Dr. Pepper lip balm. It gives me a hint of color without being too much for class. I finish off with a little of my Lilly perfume and I am set for the day! At night I use MAC make-up remover wipes which work really well. I have tried countless other brands and no other brand seems to work as well as the MAC wipes. They take off eye make-up easily and do not leave your face feeling greasy afterwards.Hope you enjoyed the peak inside my make-up bag!

Have a great Saturday and long weekend!
xx, M

1 comment: