Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Schools supplies gone prepster



Hey y'all!
I hope you are all having nice weeks. Very busy week for me, cannot wait for the weekend! Wednesday's are my favorite day of the week though because it is the day where I go and tutor inner city kids. It is such a great and fulfilling thing and I absolutely love all of the kids. They are just the cutest! One of them, Ebony, told me that I was a "beautiful diva." Some days you just need those special pick me ups and hugs from kids!

I thought it would be fun to show y'all how I had a little prep to all of my school supplies. Collegiate C and I started doing this last year and we always get compliments on our cute binders. Since most binders look the same and are quite plain we sproose them up with a darling background graphic.

A few simples steps...

First you simply pick the picture of your choice (a favorite Lilly print, Vineyard Vines whale, Edward Cullen, Vogue cover etc)
Then print it out, and slip it behind the clear cover.
In those three steps you are done! Not only does it look darling but it helps you to distinguish between binders.



Have a great day!
xx, M

2 comments:

  1. Very cute ideas! Fun supplies seem to help any task go a little easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I have a bumblebee stamp that I put on some of my binders....on pink paper of course!

    ReplyDelete