Sunday, June 7, 2009

Blisters and prom bliss


High school is officially almost over! I had prom this last weekend. It was really really fun. My girlfriends and I went to the dance together as a group and danced our hearts out. We went to a school sponsered event after which I wasn't at first to keen about what ended up being quite fun. I didn't get home until 730 AM the next morning, so I was pooped. My feet were killing me half way through the night and I am the happy owner of not one but five blisters. The pain we go through for beauty! My jewerly did not hold up well either. It was all vintage, and as expected did not withstand the whole entire night which was a bit of a let down. My dress worked wonderfully and I got many compliments on it. Tomorrow is graduation, the day I have been waiting for for ages, and I can't believe it. High school will officially be over in 24 hours! Crazy! I will be wearing a new Lilly dress to ring in the night. I'll make sure to post more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment