Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend fun

Hello girls!
It was my first official summer weekend and it was wonderful. I cleaned my closet and took out all of my winter and fall clothes which was well needed. I ended up finding a lot of cute things I had forgotten about which is always nice. It's a good job done before I leave for college even though it seemed to take what seemed like forever. My friends and I went to see The Hangover on Saturday, which was suprisingly HILARIOUS! Really, you all should see it. I thought it would be silly but it wasn't and was quite funny. Before we went to the movies we stopped at Micheal's (I love that place) and picked up some new ribbon. They had a dollar bin full of perfect preppy prints for only one dollar, so they were a total steal. Then yesterday my bestie, Cel, had her graduation party which was very fun. My friend, Kel, gifted us each with lovely braclets that each have "The Elles"(my friends and I call each other that) engraved on them. It was quite a special night. I worked today and tomorrow my mother and I are starting my dorm room shopping which I am very excited for. I never really thought about how much new stuff I would need to get before I leave for college. It's exciting and an excuse to go shopping!
Here are a few pictures from the weekend! Hope you had a great weekend as well!











No comments:

Post a Comment