Thursday, June 11, 2009

What to do?

Hey girls!
I have quite a dilemma. My favorite pair of my Tory Burch flats, my patent leather ones, have become terribly worn. I got them only about a year ago and have worn them a ton but didn't expect them to get this worn in. They inside part has started to come up which makes them a bit uncomfortable to wear. Although I have completely switched to wearing my Jack Rodgers it's still nice to have the opportunity to wear my Tory's. Hopefully I can get them fixed! I'm not sure if maybe I should just superglue it in or bring it into the shoe repair man? What do y'all think? Did the same thing happen to your beloved Reva's?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you are anywhere near Winnetka but there is a shoe repair service on Green Bay Road just North of the Chase bank at Elm St.